Wednesday, February 18, 2009

how long can you tread water?

It's one of those days. You know the ones. Where no matter what you need to do you just want to crawl back under the covers and pull them up over your head. A few more gray, damp, dismal days and I may have to head for the sun somewhere. Blech.

But helping Bella get ready for the her science exhibit and learn more about the early days of the country before it became a country, help her find synonyms for interesting words and practice, practice, practice that math has pulled me from the depths. Well, that and a dose of Animal Crossing. Tom Nook, Peanuts and the other inhabitants of Bella's town (Mist) have once again cheered me up. Simple pleasures are best, I guess.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I used to have Animal Crossing. I forgot all about that game until I read this. That is a fun game, now I miss it.

    ReplyDelete